For the purpose of this policy, Paytrix will be considered as a Data Controller.
What information we will collect:
For Individuals who are associated with prospective clients:
Job title or occupation
Details of their employer
For Corporate clients:
How we get the information and why we have it:
In the majority of cases, data we collect will be provided directly by you, to us. Paytrix may also collect other data from public sources (such as company records) or may purchase other data (such as marketing or social media data) from third parties in order to help facilitate our contact with you.
We periodically appoint digital marketing agents to conduct marketing activity on our behalf, such activity may result in the compliant processing of personal information. A full list of where your data may be passed is available upon request.
Paytrix will not intentionally collect any information which is considered sensitive but may discover such information during our conversations with you. Paytrix will take all possible steps to protect this sensitive data, or to delete it.
Our Legal basis for processing your data:
Paytrix will only hold data on individuals whom we believe will have a legitimate interest or need for our products. If we are informed that an individual has no interest, we will remove this data.
Your data will be stored securely, however, if you object to our processing of your data, you can request to unsubscribe from our mails or marketing materials and we will delete it and cease.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
• Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
• Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
• Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances, where this does not conflict with our overriding legal obligations as a Regulated firm.
• Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
• Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances, where this does not conflict with our overriding legal obligations as a Regulated firm.
• Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances. You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at [insert email address, phone number and or postal address] if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at Paytrix Group Limited, 3rd Floor 86-90 Paul Street, London, United Kingdom, EC2A 4NE or via email at Info@Paytrix.io
You can also complain to the ICO, if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
Copyright Paytrix Group Limited 2023
Paytrix Group Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with Company number 13854323
Registered office address: 3rd Floor 86-90 Paul Street, London, United Kingdom, EC2A 4NE